|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401k|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Conduct start-to-finish Mechanical Design for complex medical devices.|
|Duties:||• Generate ideas and solutions for new products as well as engineering support for current products.|
• Comply with regulatory requirements, including company design control procedures.
• Optimize design for DFM/DFA.
• Review and analyze, including formal reports, such things as product concepts, requirements, test results, patents, etc
• Assist with activities relating to the building, testing and evaluation of mechanical device systems.
• Perform design analysis (tolerance stack-ups), risk analysis, FMEA.
• Interface with vendors in component and process design.
• Assemble and debug initial prototypes
• Provide engineering support to manufacturing and operations.
• Generate ideas and solutions for new product design issues.
• Assist in document control and maintenance of design history file.
• Implement procedures, training records, specification sheets, drawings and bill of materials.
- All Other Essential Duties as directed
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE|
• B.S.M.E. or similar technical degree with 4 – 8 years of experience in the design and development of complex mechanical devices in a regulated industry (Medical Device preferred).
• M.S.M.E or similar with similar technical degree with 2 – 8 years of experience in the design and development of mechanical devices in a regulated industry (Medical Device preferred).
• Medical device experience strongly desired
• Project leadership skills and demonstrated experience in hands-on management of project teams.
• Experience in Solidworks and similar CAD/CAM programs.
• Geometric dimensioning and tolerance experience.
• Project scheduling such as Microsoft Project is desirable.
- Microsoft Windows environment, Outlook, excel, MS project, 3D Solids CAD/CAM software
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.