HR Admin Assistant
|Benefits:||Dependent upon experience|
|Description:||The HR Administrative Assistant provides support in the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties including recruiting & staffing, employee benefits, and overall provision of Human Resources services, policies & programs. The HR Admin Assistant supports the Mgr of Exec Admin with general administrative duties as directed. . Position is eligible for Overtime pay for some additional hours during times of heavy workload. |
|Duties:||• The HR Administrative Assistant assists the Mgr of Executive Administration with Human Resources administrative support in the following functional areas:|
o Recruiting & staffing, Employee Benefits Administration and record keeping
o Employee on boarding, development, needs assessment, and training
o Policy documentation & filing
o Payroll administration
o Employee records maintenance and HR filing system
o Contract Administration by maintaining the Electronic and Hard Copy files of Consulting Agreements, Non Disclosure Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Business Development Agreements, TRx Patent Agreements and others.
o Corporate Travel Policy administration which may include assisting with travel arrangements as needed and maintenance of Corporate Travel Reward Accounts.
o Community Service & Charitable Giving Projects
o Other HR administrative needs as directed
o Main point of contact for all IT needs; including setting up workstations and telephones, IT inventory, and working with a third party administrator.
o Responsible for employee badges, issuing new and replacements, and guest badges.
o The HR Administrative Assistant also assists the Mgr of Executive Administration with general administrative support by
o Providing an enthusiastic and friendly professionalism when asked to back up Customer Care in answering the phone / directing calls / and assisting.
o Building, maintaining, and utilizing an electronic filing system for the management of a variety of administrative responsibilities including Human Resources, Contract Administration, & Procedures, etc.
o Assisting in outside errands
o Other administrative projects, as directed.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE|
• High School education, or equivalent
• College Degree or work equivalent
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proficient Administrative Assistant skills including demonstrated capability in the use and application of technology.
• A friendly and professional work ethic.
• A well-organized and detail-oriented approach to accomplishing tasks and achieving results.
• The ability to handle a wide variety of administrative and executive support-related tasks in a productive and timely manner.
• The demonstrated orientation toward the effective use of systems, processes and procedures.
• Maturity, good judgment and discretion while working independently with little supervision.
• The ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all matters dealt with on behalf of TRx.
• The ability to listen to others for clarity and detail.
• Knowledgeable and proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledgeable and proficient with written English including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Experience in Human Resources administrative support including employee benefits administration a plus
• Strong references
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.