Product Development Engineer
|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience|
|Benefits:||Includes Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||To assist product development team.|
|Duties:||• Generate ideas and solutions for new products as well as engineering support for current products.|
• Comply with regulatory requirements, including company design control procedures.
• Review and analyze, including formal reports when necessary, such things as product concepts and needs, patents, sales and marketing plans, etc.•
• Assist with activities relating to the building, testing and evaluation of mechanical device systems.
• Perform design analysis (tolerance stack-ups), risk analysis.
• Interface with vendors in component and process design.
• Assemble and debug initial prototypes
• Provide engineering support to manufacturing and operations.
• Generate ideas and solutions for new product design issues.
• Assist in document control and maintenance of design history file.
• Implement procedures, training records, specification sheets, drawings and bill of materials.
- All Other Essential Duties as directed
|Qualifications:||• B.S.M.E. with 3 – 5 years of experience in the design and development of Plastics Disposable, Mechanical and Electrosurgical devices, preferably in the medical industry.|
• Project leadership skills and demonstrated experience in hands-on management of project teams.
• Analytical engineering skills such as structural, thermal, and dimensional.
• Experience in Solidworks and similar CAD/CAM programs.
• Geometric dimensioning and tolerance experience.
• Project scheduling such as Microsoft Project is desirable.
- Microsoft Windows environment, Outlook, excel, MS project, 3D Solids CAD/CAM software
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.